Latest Update — May 19, 2010
Originally Released — May 4, 2010
Flood Recovery Tips from UT Extension
and the national network of land grant universities, eXtension,
including the Louisiana State University Ag Center
- UT Extension Flood Recovery Resources
A list of publications and fact sheets to assist flood victims and communities recovering from the recent devastating floods of Middle and West Tennessee.
- Links to News Releases for Media Use
Other sources of flood recovery information:
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) disaster assistance
- The Tennessee Emergency Management Agency (TEMA)
- The Extension Disaster Education Network Guide: First Steps to Flood Recovery
- LSU Ag Center Storm Recovery Guide
- American Red Cross
Many thanks to LSU Ag Center for sharing their lessons learned from the Katrina disaster.