Extension Marketing Resources — Logo/Wordmark Downloads
Logo/wordmark artwork must not be altered, distorted, or rearranged. Original image proportions must be maintained. (See p. 11, "The University of Tennessee Graphic Identity Guidelines.")
NOTE: The .gif files have a transparent background. The .jpg files have a white background.
"Unit names may appear with the logo alone, as shown here, if (1) the piece is for an audience already familiar with the logo, or (2) the full name of the institution appears elsewhere on the piece."
— "The University of Tennessee Graphic Identity Guidelines," p. 6
Here's how the Extension name/UTIA logo can be used on printed materials other than letterhead (note the use of the Institute of Agriculture wordmark at the bottom):
- UT Institute of Agriculture Logo Stacked (.jpg)
- For a high resolution image or an .eps file of the UTIA stacked logo please visit the UT Toolkit Website
- UT Institute of Agriculture Horizontal Logo (.jpg)
- For a high resolution image or an .eps file of the UTIA horizontal logo please visit the UT Toolkit Website
News Releases — 4-H:
4-H is the Youth Development program for University of Tennessee Extension. 4-H teaches leadership, citizenship and life skills to more than 302,000 youth in grades 4-12. 4-H also has more than 15,000 adult volunteers. UT Extension is one of four units of the UT Institute of Agriculture.
If you have questions, please call the Department of Marketing and Communications at 865-974-7141.
- University of Tennessee Graphic and Editorial Style Guide
- Extension Faculty and Staff Resources
- Extension Marketing Resources